Thursday, March 31, 2005

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

I swore I would never publish this while Terri was still alive because of what some freak might do if he read my blog and I could never have lived with myself if he acted on it.

Michael Schiavo knew and counted upon the “other side” not acting like him. What I mean by that is that he knew Terri’s supporters would never stoop to his level to protect her and he was right. In the end, the only way to save Terri was to kill Michael. If Michael were to die before Terri, her guardianship would go to her parents, who would have never removed the feeding tube. Michael Schiavo knew that he was willing to kill to get what he wanted and the other side never would. The bad guys count on the good guys never doing what they would do, whether it’s sending a retarded boy up to and Army check point strapped with explosives or killing innocent people.

Cold? Sure. True? Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home