Tuesday, October 05, 2004

JUST WONDERFUL

I sometimes think I am a good writer; all witty and insightful, a pleasure to read. At these points, I find someone who truly IS insightful, witty and a pleasure to read, like one Gersh Kuntzman I discovered today. This little ditty is a fun read and definitely put me back in my place as an under-talented blogger. The link is to his website, because Newsweek online keeps their stories up for about a minute and then they are taken down. He copied the Newsweek webpage, but doesn't have any of the graphics, so the page looks terrible - just scroll down about halfway and you'll hit the story. If you want to try the Newsweek page, it's here from MSNBC (don't blame me if the link is dead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home