Friday, October 08, 2004

JONAH'S NO LONGER GOING TO SUFFER FOOLS

Jonah Goldberg is probably my favorite of today’s writers, kind of an inspiration to slugs like me who think we can write. His pieces are always insightful and make a clear point with humor interspersed through out the piece. I was once asked, “If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?” and I picked Jonah immediately. He seems like a super-intelligent, easy going guy who would be such a great neighbor.

Well, today you get to see Jonah at his most frustrated. This excellent (as if there was doubt) essay is full of pent up frustration and impatience. I think he speaks for all of us conservatives who see the liberals getting away with inconsistent, opposing and often asinine positions on Iraq without having to deal with the reality of the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home