Tuesday, January 13, 2004

THE LESBIAN AT HOME

The New York Times had an exposé today of the missing woman who would be first lady, Judy Steinberg Dean. It was full of quotes that show just what a “90’s” woman she is – selfish and self-absorbed:

“I think a lot of couples are like us, where they have two career-couples, and both careers are very important to the individuals," Dr. Steinberg, 50, said in an interview this fall. "Each individual has to do what works for her. What works best for me, and what I'm best at, is being a doctor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I do not intend to drag her around because I think I need her as a prop on the campaign trail," Dr. Dean said last week in Iowa. "If she wanted to do it, it'd be great, but she doesn't want to do it, and therefore if she does do it, it won't be great. I just think she should do what she needs to do for her own happiness and satisfaction."


Super. Just what I’m looking for. But, hey, that’s what makes the world go ‘round.

Now, when I was bringing all of this up at the office, the general consensus was the women to be found “wearing sensible slipper-flats and no makeup or earrings” is actually a lesbian, not that there's anything wrong with that. Giggling and snorting, I agreed.

Then I thought about it.

I bet she is a lesbian. The article points out that:

“Dr. Dean has spent, on average, just four nights a month here in Burlington, for nearly a year.”

And we all know how little Dean-O has spoken about his home life, how he says supporters won’t meet Dr. Steinberg until they get to the White House.

His wife being a lesbian would also explain his signing of the civil union law in Vermont, now wouldn’t it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home