Wednesday, October 15, 2003

SCHIAVO DEATH WATCH UPDATE

I didn’t think I would have a Terri Schiavo update so quickly, but I’ve got a little one. Tonight on Hannity and Colmes, Fox had a legal analyst on discussing the case. While Sean was talking to her, he was visibly upset. I have never seen Sean Hannity on the verge of tears before, he is a such a thoroughly professional, straight forward conservative and listening to all the liberal press, we know what SOB’s they are. Seriously, Sean was holding back tears with a choke in his voice.

I think this says a lot about the case. Sean Hannity was close to tears and I was awash in them a couple of times today. I thought I was the only one taking this case “over-the-top” serious, but it seems to be affecting a lot of people. If only it would affect her heartless demon of a husband. Again, I ask for your prayers.

Click here for the last update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home