Sunday, July 25, 2004

REPTILES

It’s no secret that I despise the Islamist terrorists who are at war with us right now.  I make no effort to understand the “root causes” of why the attack us with such abandon.  The only root cause I need to know is they hate us and want us dead, beyond that I don’t care.  If they want us dead, then they are a threat – a threat that must be eliminated.  I don’t get caught up in the, “they’re people, too and they love their kids just like we do” mindset.  Aside from that being completely wrong (how many of us dress our kids up in terror outfits for Halloween?), I’m going to look at these people for what they are – killers and killers don’t get respect from me.  That’s why I loved the first sentence from an editorial in The New Hampshire Sunday News today.  This sweet conservative paper, my hometown paper, thinks like I do when it comes to terrorists:

“To read the 9/11 Commission report is to stare into the ember-red eyes of our reptilian enemy.”

I love it – no pretending that these killers are people, too.  These animals are just that, animals.  And no the cute domestic pet-kind either.  To use passenger planes full of families as missiles is not a human thing to do.  They are reptiles.  Reptiles are cold-blooded, meaning they cannot adapt to change in temperature, so they need to live in un-changing environments.  And these reptiles can’t adapt to a world that insists on bringing freedom to people.  So, they try to destroy and kill, all the while yelling, “Allah is the greatest!”  Well, I don’t know who this “Allah” of yours is, the Allah I know would never act like a reptile. Your "Allah" sounds a lot like Satan to me.

And I don’t like Satanists, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home