Thursday, October 09, 2003

IT'S STILL STINKY IN FRANCE

Did I ever mention to you I dislike the French? In an effort to, I don’t know, snub their noses at the United States, the city of Paris has declared Wesley Cook an honorary citizen. Oh, you may know Cook by his terrorist name, Mumia Abu-Jamal. Cook was going by this name and a member of the Black Panthers when he brutally murdered a Philly police officer, Daniel Faulkner. Jamal shot Faulkner in the back and then emptied his gun into Faulkner’s face. I give you that bit of horror so you understand just what Paris has done and just who all these pinkos in Hollywood and on college campuses defend with such fervor.

To make matters even worse, the person accepting the award was professor Angela Davis, fellow terrorist and Black Panther member. Davis spoke of Jamal’s “profound sense of humanity". I bet he’s got a sense of humanity after coldly murdering a man at close range. I also know that sense is evil and he deserves to stay behind bars for the rest of his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home