Saturday, March 25, 2006

TO A HIGHER STANDARD

I was barely aware that the Washington Post's online division had hired a right-wing blogger, Ben Domenech, when all of a sudden he was gone. I just caught a whiff of the left-wing hatred before I heard he resigned. National Review Online (8:27 PM) was quoting these reviews he had done for NRO and showing other reviews Ben had obviously been plagiarizing from. Then I read Michelle Malkin calling for his resignation. Where was all of this conservative bias I read about? Where were the "fascists" protecting one of there own? Where was the lying we hear that comes from the right? The distortion of the truth?

Oh, yeah...that's what the left does. We expect more from our guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home