Tuesday, July 15, 2003

GAY BATTLE

There's a new battle looming on the horizon - gay marriage. The Supreme Court ruling on Lawrence has set the foundations for this "right" to be "found" in the Constitution. Please, do not kid yourself, this will be the next "big thing" in the next decade. If you think I'm goofy or if you think that gay marriage is just ducky, I encourage you to go to National Review and read some of the articles that they have written about this. National Review is distinctly conservative, but it is not staffed by whacko-s. I recommend the column by John O'Sullivan (called Marriage-American Style) - it's scary and hopeful all at the same time.

I'll be writing more about this later, but I want everyone to understand the gravity of the situation we face. The Lawrence ruling will have as big of an effect on society as Roe did, but without the mass killing. Unfortunately, that wasn't a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home